AutoCAD Drafting Services
Existing plans and sheets can be converted to AutoCAD DWG files as full-scale 1:1, dimensionally accurate, layered, files. Your sheets are manually redrafted into AutoCAD to assure the converted CAD files match the original documents exactly. We convert all types of drawings including floorplans, elevations, details, sections, and site plans.
Send us your TIF, PDF, JPG scans or copies of your original blueprints or mylars (A, B, C, D, E sizes). Our pricing is a flat rate per sheet based on your selected turnaround time (see chart below). For each sheet submitted for conversion, you will receive the following files.
- AutoCAD DWG file
- PDF export (black and white)
- PDF export (color)
- CTB (color table file for plotting)
AutoCAD Conversion Services:
- AutoCAD (14, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) – choose version
- Full-scale 1:1
- AIA layering – by layer (American Institute of Architects). Optional: LITE Layering Standards
- Paper space or model space
- Titleblocks, blocks, symbols, hatch patterns match originals
- 100% line connections (no scanning or vectorizing)
- 100% guaranteed quality, accuracy and turnaround
- For each sheet you receive the following file types: DWG file, PDF-color export, PDF-black export, .ctb plot style table, TIF 200 dpi scans of your original document